Sunday, January 25, 2009

A new week

IT has been about 3 weeks since I have updated this blog. I have been really busy with work that I dont get a lot of time to update my blog. WEll I have since gone back to work. It was a struggle the first day back being really tired. I got so used to staying up late and sleeping in the next morning. I really missed that going back to work. The last two weeks I have had Basketball/Wrestling almost every night. I did not get home most nights until 8:30-9:00. It was super busy and I am glad that this week I do not have many games. I think only Saturday I have Wrestling sub districts from 7:00 am- 2:00 pm this week. Other than that I should finally be able to catch up on house work this week. Yahhh. My apartment has suffered so much the last two weeks. Tomorrow the 26th I have no school or basketball. I have a long to do list tomorrow. Hope I can get it all done. I hope to have a better week.

1 comment:

Army Petes said...

You are so lucky you get to watch all those wrestling matches! I miss wrestling soooo much! Pro wrestling just isn't the same!